AHPRA Registration: OCC0001752147
Experience and Expertise
• Experience providing services under the NDIS including:
✓ Functional Capacity Assessments
✓ Supported Living Assessments
✓ Supported Disability Accommodation Assessments
✓ Transfer and Mobility Assessments
✓ Therapy Needs Assessment
✓ Sensory Assessments
✓ Skills therapies and education
• 13 years years clinical experience providing Occupational therapy services services to people with the following conditions: Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disorders, Downs Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, ADHD, Acquired Brain Injuries, Spinal Cord Injuries, Stroke, Mental Health Disorders.
• Experience completing assessments and interventions for activities of daily living, transfer and mobility assessments and intervention plans, sensory and emotional regulation, postural assessment and equipment prescription, family school and community engagement and psychosocial support.
• Experience assisting a wide variety of age groups: children seven years and older, young adults, adults and persons over 65 years.
• Experience in person centred planning, case management, service management, and working within the NDIS.
A passion to enable clients and families to enhance their skills and participation in meaningful activity, to listen to and engage clients to set clear pathways to reach their goals.
Greater Perth Metropolitan Area
NDIS Clinical Lead – WA | Occupational Therapist
P: 0432 261 584
2 Bagot Road