Supporting an individual with Complex Behaviours
Are you looking for something exciting to be a part of? Do you want to make a difference? Are you up for a challenge and exploring innovative ways of supporting someone? Then keep reading!
I am looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic people to join my team. I’m looking for people who have the energy and the drive to support me to learn new skills, explore new opportunities and to have an awesome life!!
I left school at the end of last year; I’m using this year as a gap year - to try new things. I’ve got a great sense of humour and it’s important you do too. I use limited verbal communication but I love a good conversation and would welcome somebody onto my team who has experience with alternative communication systems or who is willing to learn mine with me.
I am looking for someone who will enrich my life and who will be able to spend time with me doing the things I love to do. I like reptiles, helicopters and love to sing and dance. I’m a keen bowler (ten pin bowling) and love to hit a cricket ball around.
What you will need:
• Experience in supporting individuals with complex behaviours
• You must be resilient and open-minded
• Relevant skills related to positive behaviour support practices
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An enthusiastic can-do-attitude as well as a calm and focussed approach to problem solving
• A Full Australian Drivers Licence (non-probationary)
• A road worthy car
• A Current First Aid Certificate including CPR
• A Valid Working With Children Check
• A National Police Clearance (less than six months old)
Please send expression of interest, availability and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org