mini pico is a Call-To-Action emergency response device designed for Dementia/Alzheimers, Autism, Wanderers and Disabled living alone that want peace of mind
Works just like a mobile phone.
mini pico is a friends’ & family 24/7 emergency response device with just one push of the SOS button you get help fast!
HOW DOES IT WORK
When the SOS button is pressed, real-time tracking is initialised and mini pico will vibrate.
The Swiss Designed u-blox smart tracking chip will send a text message with Google Map coordinates and follow with dialling the first of five contacts that can be programmed.
And mini pico will keep dialling until someone answers. The wearer can feel safe knowing that help is on the way.
This mobile SOS GPS Tracker is also hands-free just in case the wearer cannot hold the pendant.
Locate your loved one by sending it a text message and the smart-tracking software will send a text message back with a refreshed google maps link & battery life.
mini pico FEATURES:
• SOS WITH TWO-WAY-SPEECH – Activated when the SOS button is pressed.
• FULLY MOBILE – The mini pico GPS tracker works anywhere there is 3g mobile phone signal.
• FALL DETECTION – Fall detection, if sensed, activates the SOS to contacts.
• GOOGLE MAPS LOCATION – Sends a Google map location instantly.
• WATERPROOF IP67 Standard – Water Proof & Dust Tight – safe for use in the shower.
• GEO-FENCE/SAFE-ZONE ALERTS – Ideal for Dementia/ Wanderers/Autistic;
If mini pico gps tracker goes outside the predetermined area, all contacts are notified.
• LONG LIFE BATTERY STANDBY – Two to four days, depending on settings.
• CHARGING CRADLE – Easy Charge Free-standing cradle.
• SMALL, LIGHT & SOFT – 61x42x16mm, hence it weighing just 35 grams.
• CONTACTS – Up to Five contacts.
...and four bright & cheerful colours to choose from.
Start looking after the most precious people in your life with mini pico, so your loved one can feel safe.
Free delivery in Australia.
Buy mini pico Now and we’ll include FREE set-up & donate 5% to Care Collective.
Here's what to do to get your free Set-up & to donate 5%.
Call our client care advisor on 0449 703 286 and mention that you want a mini pico through the Care Collective platform.