Community Vision’s Disability team can provide a variety of supports to meet your individual needs. If you are looking for services that will equip you with the knowledge, skills and support that you need to live your best life, then please call us. We will meet with you to discuss your goals and aspirations, and suggest services that we can offer that will help you to make these goals a reality.
At Community Vision, we offer a wide range of comprehensive disability services. We tailor your disability services to match your needs, then we regularly review your service plan to ensure that you are getting the services you want in your life.
Some of the services and supports we can provide include:
• Develop confidence in engaging with your local community.
• Assist you to develop supportive connections in your community.
• Promote positive friendship groups and assist you to meet new people.
• Helping you become more independent in your own home and in the community.
• Assisting you to succeed with schoolwork and further education.
• Help you prepare for entry into the workforce through volunteering and mentoring.
• Guidance and support throughout funding negotiations.
• Information on government changes that are occurring and how they will affect you.
• Self Management Funding Options